Terms and Conditions
Using the SiteYour access to and use of Tan-Ja is for your personal use only. We do not permit any commercial use of the name or site without our express written agreement.
Children and Young PeopleIf you are under the age of 18 we recommend you obtain your parents’ permission before using the Tan-Ja site and it’s associated social media sites and other websites. Certain areas of Tan-Ja may contain mature content which is unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. You may be asked to confirm that you are over 18 before you are allowed to access these areas.
Social Sign In and MembershipYou may need to register as a member or sign in via your Facebook or other social media account to be able to access or use certain websites or features associated with Tan-Ja.
Membership is free but is conditional upon you giving us accurate up to date registration information including a valid email address if requested.
To help protect your privacy we recommend that you nominate a member user name which is different to your real name. You must not impersonate the identity of someone else or use a vulgar or offensive member name. In some instances we may require you to provide your real name or other identifying information or contact details for example, if you contribute to our site as a paid or guest blogger/writer or contributer.
We may refuse to accept your registration request and/or terminate your sign in or membership in our discretion and without notice including if your registration information is inaccurate or incomplete or if you use your login to annoy other users or disrupt or misuse our services in any way.
Security of social sign in or membership details
You must keep your sign in/membership details secure and must not disclose them (including any user name and /or password we give you) to anyone else. You must notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your details.
Intellectual Property: GeneralTan-Ja.com includes services and content which are the intellectual property of Tan-Ja.com and our content and service providers. You may use our content by downloading and storing limited copies for your personal use only. You may not otherwise reproduce or redistribute or use our content or services in any way unless you have our express permission.
Trade MarksThe Tan-Ja.com and Tan-Ja trade marks belong to Tan-Ja (and associated sole traders and companies) and our affiliates. The trade marks of our service and content providers belong to them. Nothing contained on Tan-Ja.com should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the site. Use of all trademarks displayed on Tan-Ja requires the express permission of the relevant trade mark owner.
Children and Young PeopleIf you are under the age of 18 we recommend you obtain your parents’ permission before using the Tan-Ja site and it’s associated social media sites and other websites. Certain areas of Tan-Ja.com may contain mature content which is unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. You may be asked to confirm that you are over 18 before you are allowed to access these areas.
Your ContributionsYour Contributions are subject to the following conditions:
· All Your Contributions must be your own work and must not include any material which is the copyright of someone else;
· Your Contributions must be on-topic and constructive and not contributed with the intention of disrupting our online communities or causing harm or offense to anyone;
· You give to us free of charge permission to use Your Contributions in any way we want to on any web site or mobile site, application, products or services in any media (including editing, modifying or adapting Your Contributions for operational or editorial reasons) .
We may also redistribute Your Contributions to third parties;
· Copyright in Your Contributions remains with you and the permissions you give us do not restrict you from using Your Contributions in any way;
· We generally show your Member name with Your Contributions, however, you acknowledge and agree that it is not always possible for us to attribute you as the author of Your Contributions; and
· Your Contributions may or may not be pre-screened and there may be a delay before they appear on Tan-Ja.com. We may choose not to use Your Contributions or remove Your Contributions in our discretion.
If you have any questions about Your Contributions please contact us .
Prohibited ContributionsIt is your responsibility to ensure that Your Contributions do not breach any applicable laws or rights. Without limiting this obligation we require that Your Contributions do not :
· Defame any person;
· Breach anyone’s intellectual property rights or confidentiality.
· Breach privacy laws;
· Breach anti-discrimination laws;
· Contain any links, advertising or marketing material or spam;
· Stalk or harass any person;
· Encourage or promote or assist the commission of any illegal act;
· Contain excessively coarse language or content which would be rated R RC or X by the Australian Classification Board; or
· Include any material that contains any virus or computer code file or computer program designed to impair any the performance of TAn-Ja.com or any computer, software or telecommunications device.
ReportingIF YOU THINK THAT ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE IS UNLAWFUL OR BREACHES THESE TERMS PLEASE REPORT IT TO US IMMEDIATELYPlease note while we will not necessarily reply to all complaints, we will consider whether there are any grounds for taking action for each complaint received.
Our Editorial commitments
1. Commitment to truthTan-Ja will ensure editorial content upholds the journalistic commitment to truth, accuracy, fairness and freedom from bias, offering users balanced content. Opinion will be clearly labelled and differentiated from factual content. Tan-Ja will respect users from all backgrounds and perspectives.
2. Commitment to transparencyTan-Ja users can expect transparency and openness in editorial and business practices, the best identification of information sources in stories possible and explicit identification of advertising-supported content. Tan-Ja will clearly identify the creators and sources of its published content. Tan-Ja.com is accountable and will always try to flag and correct factual mistakes quickly.
3. Commitment to integrityTan-Ja will ensure editorial content upholds the journalistic commitment to truth, accuracy, fairness and freedom from bias, offering users balanced content.
4. Commitment to privacyTan-Ja will protect user privacy and personal data.
5. Commitment to qualityTan-Ja listens to its users who can expect a dedication to the highest quality in content services and advertising. It will use reliable, effective and innovative technologies to deliver compelling experiences and will respond to feedback. Tan-Ja reinforces these standards with training of editorial staff and practical guidelines . We regularly update and revise the guidelines to ensure that they are current and appropriate to the current environment. If you wish to make a complaint concerning the compliance of our editorial content with these standards you can send an email.
Service ChangesWe reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any content or services included in or accessible via the Tan-Ja Site without any notice and without any liability to you
Dealings with Advertisers and AffiliatesTan-Ja includes advertising and promotional material provided by our advertisers and affiliates. We ask that you contact the advertiser directly if you have any queries or concerns regarding the content of any advertisement.
In some instances, advertisements or affiliate links will contain offers which you can accept by clicking through to the advertiser’s website. Such offers are not made by us and the advertiser or affiliate is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
From time to time we feature, promote or sponsor special events, competitions and other activities conducted by third parties on-line and/or off-line. We do not accept any responsibility for your participation. However there may be specific terms and conditions applicable to those activities and you should check these carefully.
The products and prices listed in the Shopping area are the responsibility of the relevant retailer. We are not liable for the prices or price changes, including where price changes have not been reflected on the Shopping sites.
LinksFor the convenience of our users, Tan-Ja contains links and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. We do not control these websites and we are not responsible for their availability or their content and /or services.
TerminationYou agree that Tan-Ja.com may without notice terminate your access to our services without notice on any reasonable grounds including but not limited to:
· Request by law enforcement authorities or agencies ;
· Discontinuation of modifications to our services;
· Technical issues or problems ;
· Extended periods of account inactivity;
· Non-payment of any fess owed by you in relation to any services; and
· Where we suspect you have used the services for a fraudulent or illegal purpose
DisclaimerExcept where expressly specified Tan-Ja.com content is provided for your information only. It is not intended as advice and you should not rely upon it as such. You should verify any important information we provide (such as information about relationships, dating, health, technology, finances and Travel) and seek independent advice suited to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
Special warning for content and services relating to Financial MattersTan-Ja.com may contain financial content and tools such as stock quotes, broker calls, investment information, market comment and analysis, statistics, company reports and fact sheets and calculators. None of our financial content is intended for trading or investment purposes and we and our content providers are not liable for any trading or investment decisions based on your use of this content.
To the extent that our liability for beach of any implied warranty or condition cannot be excluded by law our liability will be limited at our option to:
· In the case of goods supplied or offered by us :
· Repairing or replacing the goods; or
· Paying the cost of having the goods supplied again
· In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
· Resupplying those or equivalent services; or
· Paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
In no circumstances are we liable for any indirect or consequential losses or damages arising in connection to your use of Tan-Ja.